Software developed by Dr.Buho is available on a try-before-you-buy basis, there are free Demo versions you can download to ensure that you can fully experience it prior to making your purchase. When available, documentation for software is also available online. We encourage you to review the documentation and try the software prior to making your purchase to ensure that it meets your requirements.
If you are not satisfied with software purchased directly from Dr.Buho (software purchased from a third party must be returned to the third party and is subject to the return policies of that particular reseller), please contact our Customer Support Team by [email protected] within 30 days of your purchase to receive a refund. Refunds requested more than 30 days after your initial purchase date will not be issued unless the transaction was subject to a fraudulent purchase.
In case you are issued a refund, it should appear on your credit card statement within 7 to 10 business days. Upon receiving a refund you shall cease all use and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. Dr.Buho reserves the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.
Dr.Buho may decline refund claims in the following cases:
- Orders placed over 30 days.
- Software purchased on the wrong platform.
- Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
- Inability to use the software due to an operator error.
- We will not refund or credit the difference between the price you were charged and the limited-time price reduction, such as those that occur during special sales events.
- Please note that coupon details must be filled in before proceeding to the order check-out. We will not apply discounts in retrospect, i.e. to orders that have already been.
- Please note that we can only accept refund claims for products purchased via our online store - purchases made from other platforms are subject to those platforms' refund policies.