Disk Space Analysis
The Disk Space Analyzer in BuhoCleaner allows you to visually manage your disk space and easily delete any unwanted files and folders.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use Disk Space Analyzer.
How to Use Disk Space Analyzer
- Click Toolkit in the sidebar of BuhoCleaner and select Disk Space Analyzer.
- Select the drive or folder you want to scan and click the Start button.
- Afer a few seconds, you can easily know which files or folders are using the most space. Double-click a folder to find out which files it includes.
- If a file or folder can be deleted, the checkbox next to it will be highlighted when you hover over it.
- To delete unwanted files, check the boxes next to them and click the Remove button.
- Preview the files you have selected and click the Remove button.
- After a second, BuhoCleaner will completely remove these files from your Mac. Click the Done button to go back to the scan results page.