Dr.Buho is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website, using our product and providing information to us.
The policy does not apply to third party services.Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Information We Collect and Use
When you visit our Website and use our Product, we may collect your information to provide better services to you.
We DO NOT collect your personal information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We only collect your non-personal information.
What Non-Personal Information We Collect
- Information about how you visit our Website, such as the webpage that led you to Dr.Buho website, the search terms you entered into a search engine which led you to Dr.Buho website;
- Date and time of the visit and the duration of use of our Website and Product;
- Your activities on our Website and Product.
- Your device information such as the language, the OS type and the OS version.
- The crash reports that contain information such as the state of the Product, operating system, and device at the time of the crash, but not your private data;
How We Use Your Non-Personal Information
We use your non-personal information for the following purposes:
- Provision of the download, activation, and performance of the product or service;
- Keep our Website, Product, or services up to date, safe and free of errors, including implementation of new product features and versions;
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Our Website and Product may also use services from third parties. Information collected by our trusted third parties, which may include such things as personal information, payment information, location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties. We do not accept liability or responsibility for their privacy policies, based on our lack of control over these third party sites and services. Third-party sites are:
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, misuse, alteration or destruction we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Secured servers are used by our company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures.
Our Website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.