Finding and Deleting Duplicates
Have a long time that you forget to clear away duplicates and clutters in Documents, Desktop, Photo Library and other commonly used file folders? The Duplicates feature in BuhoCleaner offers blazing fast solution to scan your selected file folder, find and delete all identical files that don't need to exist.
How To Search and Delete Duplicated Files on Mac
- Open BuhoCleaner > Go to Duplicates > Click the Plus button to add folders that you want to scan identical files from.
- Click the folder locations below to start scan or you can add custom folders for scanning. Click Choose to start scanning.
- When the scanning is done, you can see all your duplicated files in result review screen.
- From the Select Duplicates menu, select Smart Select to mark all the oldest or newest duplicates with one click.
- Alternatively, you can sort the results by name, size, count, or selected count, and manually mark duplicates you don't need.
- You can preview a selected file. To know more about it, double-click its file path or click the magnifier icon next to its file path.
- Once you've selected all the duplicates you want to delete, click the Remove button in the lower right corner.
- Click Continue to start deleting your selected duplicates.
- In a short while, BuhoCleaner will finish deleting your selected duplicate files. Click Done to return to Duplicates start screen.