Moving BuhoCleaner to Another Mac
We are working on a feature that will allow users to easily move BuhoCleaner to another Mac. Until then, you can do it manually. Follow the steps below.
- Open BuhoCleaner on your old Mac.
- Click the BuhoCleaner menu and choose Activation Status.
- Click the Deactivate License button in the upper right corner of the new window and confirm your action, and your BuhoCleaner will be deactivated.
- Download, install, and launch BuhoCleaner on your new Mac.
- Click the Unlock Full Version button, then click Enter Activation Code, paste your license key into the box, and click Activate.
- If you forget your license key, you can find it in the email from Paddle. If not, please email [email protected] with the email address you entered when purchasing BuhoCleaner. We will get back to you within 24 hours and send your license key directly to you.