7 Best Ways to Bypass iPhone Passcode 
In this post, we offer you 7 effective ways to bypass iPhone passcode. Hope at least one of them can help you out of your annoying problem!
Nowadays, with the development of high-tech and more attention on security, more and more accesses require you to set a passcode. However, each access may have different passcode requirements. Some may ask you to set a 4-digit passcode, others may ask you to set a 6 or 8 digit passcode.
This makes forgetting your passcode an increasingly common occurrence. For example, forgetting your iPhone passcode. If you enter the wrong passcode multiple times, you put your iPhone at risk of being locked.
So how to bypass your iPhone passcode? In this post, we have handpicked 7 easy and practical ways for you to do so. Read on!
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via iPhone
Now, after upgrading your iPhone to iOS 15.2 / iPadOS 15.2, there is an easy way to unlock your iPhone without using the computer. If you have entered your iPhone passcode incorrectly 7 times and the Erase iPhone option is displayed on your screen, just tap to enter your device's Apple ID and password ＞ erase your previous iPhone passcode. Note that this process requires the internet.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via iCloud
iCloud is mainly used to store photos, documents, notes, mail, and much more. But in addition to all this, you can also use it to bypass your iPhone passcode without computer. Want to know how to do it? Follow the detailed steps below.
- Open icloud.com, click Sign In, then enter your iPhone's Apple ID to sign in.
- You may receive a pop-up for two-factor authentication, you can simply click Find Devices below.
- Click All Devices in the top > click your device’s name.
- Click Erase iPhone and you will receive a pop-up alert, click Erase.
- This method will erase all content and settings.
- This process requires you to turn on your Find My.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via BuhoUnlocker
Using iCloud may be a good way to bypass the passcode on your iPhone, but it requires you to do it manually. You need to make sure that every step is correct in order to bypass the passcode. So if you're looking for professional third-party software, we recommend BuhoUnlocker. It is an easy-to-use and powerful passcode unlocker. What’s more, it doesn't require any unlock skills or complicated manual operations.
Download it via the button below and follow the steps to have a try：
- Download, install, and launch BuhoUnlocker.
- Click Unlock Screen Passcode and then click Start.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer and follow the on-screen instruction to enter recovery mode.
- Download the latest firmware for your iPhone and start unlocking your device.
- Set up your iPhone after your device restarts.
What BuhoUnlocker offers you are more than bypassing iPhone passcode. Screen time passcode remover, MDM remover, and Apple ID remover are all at your fingertip.
- This will update your IOS version.
- This will erase all data on the device.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via iTunes
The fourth method is to bypass iPhone passcode via iTunes. This method requires that you have trusted your iPhone and computer before. And this method also requires you to turn off Find My.
And here is how：
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes / Finder.
- Click your device icon and click Restore iPhone.
This will also update your iPhone and erase all your settings and data.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via Recovery Mode
Here we also offer you an Apple-recommended method of bypassing iPhone passcode. It requires you to put your iPhone into recovery mode. This mode asks you to erase your iPhone in order to reset the settings.
And here is the step-by-step tutorial:
- Turn iPhone off.
- Put iPhone in recovery mode.
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, and later (including iPhone SE (2nd and 3rd generation)) use the Side button.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus use the Volume Down button.
iPhone SE (1st generation) and iPhone 6s and earlier use the Home button.
Press and hold the correct button while immediately connecting your iPhone to your computer. Do not release the button.
Continue to press and hold the button until you see the Recovery Mode screen on your iPhone, then release the button.
Go to iTunes/Finder and click on your device icon.
- Click on Restore.
- Set up your iPhone.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via Another Apple Device
Here's another way to bypass your iPhone passcode right from your iPhone. It will be easier if you have more than one Apple device or if it is convenient to borrow someone else's device.
And here is how：
- Open Find My on another device.
- Click Me and scroll down to find Help a Friend and click it.
- Click Sign In＞Use a different Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click your device’s icon and then Erase This Device.
If you are using your another device and are signed in to your Apple ID on that device, you can tap on the device icon you want to unlock directly from the Device and click Erase This Device.
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via Siri
The last way we offer you is to use Siri. It's worth noting that this method works only from iOS 8.0 to 10.1. Fortunately, this way can escape you from losing data. So if you are running iOS 8.0 to 10.1system, you can have a try.
Let’s learn how to perform this action:
- Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri and ask it to open a program.
- Ask Siri to close the program and your iPhone will turn to Home Screen.
Now that you’ve learned how to bypass iPhone passcode, just do it! We hope these methods will work and help you bypass your iPhone passcode. We’d like to remind you that all of the above 7 methods will erase your data except Siri, so we suggest you back up your iPhone before unlocking. Pick one method that suits your needs!