[Fixed] How to Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
Summary: Bought a second-handed iPhone from eBay but noticed it gets stuck on the Activation Lock Screen? You're in the right place. This article will show you how to remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without previous owner.
Activation Lock works like a secret agent that's bonded into Find My feature on every iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac devices. It's the ultimate way to prevents any unauthorized entry into an Apple device by preventing someone else from reactivating your device after the factory reset.
If you're buying a second-handed iPhone from eBay, in some cases, the device may locked up by Find My iPhone, thus throwing about an Activation Lock Screen that you have no way to bypass. A smart way to ask the previous owner to remove this device from its Device list by signing into iCloud account. If there is no such an option, then you can follow this article to learn how to remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without previous owner.
Let's get started.
Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without Previous Owner via iCloud
One simple way to remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock is to ask its previous owner to take the actions remotely. This whole Find My iPhone Activation Lock removal process can be performed by asking the help of previous owner to delist this device from its iCloud account. Try to ask your previous owner to cooperate by following instructions below.
To remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without previous owner, follow these steps:
- Let he/she open a web browser > go visit iCloud.com > enter his/her Apple ID and passcode to sign in his/her iCloud account > click Find iPhone.
- Click on All Devices on the top screen and choose his/her device that you are currently using.
- Click on Erase iPhone to remove the Find My iPhone Activation Lock from this device without previous owner.
After the previous owner remove this device from his/her device list, the Find My iPhone Activation Lock would be automatically removed.
Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without Previous Owner Using Online Services
With the help of some online iCloud Activation Lock removal service, you can bypass Find My iPhone Activation Lock if you cannot get in touch with its previous owner. For instance, UnlockMaker.com - Removes Activation Lock for Free, as claimed by the service provider, is capable of removing the iCloud Activation Lock or Locked to Owner Screen from any iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch with their Free iCloud Unlock Service that works on any device.
Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without Previous Owner Using DNS
In old iOS software systems, some hacking tricks may also feasible to remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without previous owner. We searched around the Internet, and repost the following method that may help you bypass the iCloud Activation Lock and access your device without the need of previous owner.
Here are the steps:
- Factory reset your iPhone and set it up as a new device.
- Follow the iOS device setup instrcutions. When you're asked to connect to a WiFi network on the Wifi settings page, tap the "i" icon next to your network name.
- Configure DNS option > Choose the "Manual" option > Tap "+ Add Server", and try one of the following DNS values:
- USA: 188.8.131.52
- South America: 184.108.40.206
- Europe: 220.127.116.11
- Asia: 18.104.22.168
- Australia and Oceania: 22.214.171.124
- Other: 126.96.36.199
- Return to the iPhone setup screen and you may noticed the Find My iPhone Activation Lock screen has been removed without its previous owner.
Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock without Previous Owner Using BuhoUnlocker
None of steps above works? Don't worry. BuhoUnlocker is a professional Activation Lock Remover program that can help you bypass Find My iPhone Activation Lock asking help from the without previous owner. By following it dedicated manual instructions, you can easily get rid of the Activation Lock screen and get safe and quick access to your iPhone.
Still need to go to Apple Store to ask for help for removing Find My iPhone Activation Lock for you? It’s recommended to ask the device receipts, messages or emails sent by Apple that have been sent to its previous owner. At last, don’t forget to download BuhoUnlocker to start solving your iCloud Activation Lock Bypass issues.
Clean and Speed up Your Mac Like a ProFree Download