FAQs about BuhoRepair
What Is BuhoRepair?
Is BuhoRepair Safe and Legal?
Is BuhoRepair Free to Use?
How to Buy BuhoRepair?
What're the System Requirements for BuhoRepair?
Windows Versions: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 (64-bit)
macOS Versions: macOS Sonoma, macOS Ventura, macOS Monterey, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave
iOS Versions: iOS17, iOS16, iOS15, iOS14, iOS13, iOS12, iOS11, iOS10, iOS9, iOS8
Available Space of Your Computer: 3 times the size of the firmware you downloaded.
Will the System Repair Feature Erase Data on My Device?
What Should I Do If BuhoRepair Does Not Detect My Device?
1. Your USB cable is damaged.
2. The port of your computer or device is damaged.
3. You didn't trust your computer after connecting your device to the computer.
Check all these things, then try again. If your device is disabled, the best way to help BuhoRepair detect it is to put your device into Recovery or DFU mode.
What Should I Do If My Battery Is Below 20% Charged?
BuhoRepair Failed to Fix My Device, What to do?
Please do the following and try again.
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
2. Make sure your device is well connected with your computer and our BuhoRepair can detect it properly.
3. Make sure your computer is connected to a stable network.
4. Make sure your computer has enough space.
If you still can't unlock your device, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].