6 Ways to Fix Forgot Apple ID Email Address | Apple ID Lookup
To log into Apple ID, you need to enter the email address and password that you use with your Apple ID account. If you forgot Apple ID email address, you can learn how to look it up below.
Forgot Apple ID Email Address? 6 Ways to Find It
Way 1. Use Apple ID Lookup Website
You can use iForgot Apple ID website to find or recover your Apple ID. Check the steps below.
- Open your web browser, go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid, and click the “look it up” link to open the Apple ID lookup page.
- Enter your name and any email address you may use for your account. Click Continue to try to find your Apple ID.
- If Apple finds a match, it will show your Apple ID email address and give you a choice to go to your account. If no match is found, repeat Step 2 to test another email address.
Way 2. Find Your Apple ID Email on Mac/iPhone/iPad
If you forgot your Apple ID email, you can check if you are signed in on some of your devices.
On your Mac, click Apple > System Settings, and click your name next to Apple ID. Then you can find the email address that you use with your Apple ID.
On iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, tap Settings and tap your name to check if you’ve logged into your Apple ID account and view your Apple ID email address.
Way 3. Check If You’re Signed into Apple Apps or Services
You can also check if you are signed into some Apple apps or services with your Apple ID. You can check App Store, iTunes, FaceTime, iMessage, iCloud, appleid.apple.com, etc. to look up your Apple ID email address.
Way 4. Check Your Email Inbox
If you forgot Apple ID email, you can search for your email inbox for emails from Apple. Pay attention to the billing emails, receipts emails, and support emails from Apple. Your Apple ID may be included in those emails.
Way 5. Use the Secondary Email Address
Apple lets you set up a rescue email address for your Apple ID account. If you have a secondary email, you may use it to recover your Apple ID if anything happens to your Apple ID primary email.
Way 6. Contact Apple Support for Help
If you still can’t find your Apple ID email, you may contact Apple Support for assistance. They can help you recover your account with additional verification steps.
How to Change Apple ID Email Address
If you remember your Apple ID email and password but you lose access to the email, you can follow the steps below to change the email address associated with your account.
- Go to appleid.apple.com in your browser.
- Sign in with the current email and password.
- Click Edit next to your primary email address under the Account section.
- Click Change Email Address and enter a new email address that you want to use as your new Apple ID.
- Verify your new email address to confirm the change.
You can also change your Apple ID email address on your iPhone/iPad.
- You can open the Settings app.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Select Name, Phone Numbers, Email, and tap Edit.
- Delete the current email address and enter a new email address for your Apple ID.
- Verify the new email address.
- Update the new email address on all your Apple devices and services.
If you forgot your Apple ID email address, you can try the 6 ways in this post to see if they can help you get it back. Remember to keep your Apple ID and associated information in a safe place to avoid future issues with account recovery.
If you need a Mac cleaner program to clean and speed up your Mac, you can try BuhoCleaner.