Where and How to Download macOS Ventura 13 Full Installer
If you want to manually install macOS Ventura or perform a clean install of macOS Ventura on your Mac, you may want to download the full installer of macOS Ventura 13. Check the macOS Ventura download guide below.
Where and How to Download macOS Ventura Full Installer
Get macOS Ventura 13 Full Installer from App Store
The most common way to get the full installer of macOS Ventura is through Mac App Store. Apple offers various macOS versions in App Store for users to download for free. You can follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open App Store from Dock. You can also find it in the Applications folder or by using Spotlight search.
Step 2. Type “macOS Ventura” in the search bar to search for macOS Ventura. Click Get to download the full installer of the latest macOS Ventura version.
Step 3. Open the installer to install macOS Ventura 13.4.1 on your Mac.
macOS Ventura Download from Apple Content Delivery Network
You can also download the full installer of macOS Ventura 13 for free from the Apple content delivery website.
Step 1. Click the link below to download macOS Ventura 13.4 or 13.4.1.
Step 2. After downloading, click the InstallAssistant.pkg file and it will extract the “Install macOS Ventura.app” file in the Applications folder.
Step 3. Double-click Install macOS Ventura.app to launch the installer. Follow the prompts to install macOS Ventura 13 on your Mac.
How to Create a Bootable macOS Ventura USB Installer
If you want to create a bootable USB installer for macOS Ventura to clean install macOS Ventura on multiple Apple devices, you can follow the steps below.
- After downloading the macOS Ventura installer, you can connect a blank USB to your Mac.
- Open Disk Utility, select the USB and click Erase. Select Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format and click Erase to format the USB.
- Open Terminal on Mac. Type the command:
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Ventura.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume. Replace “MyVolume” with the exact name of the USB drive. Press Enter to create a bootable USB for macOS Ventura.
- Then you can plug the USB into your Mac and start your Mac from the bootable USB. Follow the instructions to install macOS Ventura 13.
Alternative to Manually Download macOS Ventura Installer
Instead of manually downloading macOS Ventura installer, you can also download the latest version of macOS Ventura via Software Update or macOS Recovery. Check the steps below.
Install macOS Ventura 13.4 from Software Update
- Click Apple > System Settings > General > Software Update.
- Let your Mac automatically check for updates.
- After checking, if you see macOS Ventura 13.4 or 13.4.1 is available for your Mac, you can click Update Now to update your Mac to the latest version.
macOS Ventura Download via macOS Recovery
- Start your Mac into Recovery Mode. On an Intel-based Mac, press Power, and press Command + R. If you want to install the latest macOS Ventura version that is compatible with your Mac, press Option + Command + R.
- Select Reinstall macOS Ventura and click Continue to download and install a new copy of macOS Ventura on your Mac.
Free Up Space on Your Mac with BuhoCleaner
If your Mac is running out of space or doesn’t have enough space to install macOS Sonoma/Ventura, you may use BuhoCleaner to release more free space for your Mac.
You can use BuhoCleaner to scan and remove junk data, uninstall apps without leftovers, find and delete large files, delete duplicate files, free up RAM, monitor system resource usage, and more on your Mac
This post offers a detailed macOS Ventura download guide. You can get the macOS Ventura full installer from App Store or Apple content delivery network. Alternatively, you can directly upgrade to macOS Ventura 13.4/13.4.1 from the Software Update screen without manually downloading the installer. For more Mac or iPhone tips, you can visit our official website: https://www.drbuho.com/.