Top NTFS for Mac Software Download and Install
If you need to fully access NTFS-formatted hard drives on your Mac, you need an NTFS for Mac software program since macOS only gives you read-only access to NTFS drives. This NTFS for Mac download guide introduces some popular Mac NTFS applications and gives their download and install instructions.
Top NTFS for Mac Software Download and Install Guide
Paragon NTFS for Mac
Paragon NTFS for Mac is a well-known Mac NTFS application. It offers you seamless and reliable read and write access to NTFS-formatted drives. It supports the latest macOS versions.
Download Paragon NTFS for Mac:
- Go to the official website of this application in your browser: https://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-mac/.
- Click the Download button to download NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software onto your Mac.
- Locate the installer file, usually in the Downloads folder, and double-click it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Paragon NTFS for Mac. Your Mac may restart during the installation process.
- After installation, you should be able to access and use NTFS-formatted drives on your Mac including writing to them.
Tuxera NTFS for Mac
Tuxera NTFS for Mac is another program that offers seamless access to NTFS-formatted drives. You can download and install this NTFS for Mac application on your Mac and use it to open, edit, copy, move, and delete files stored on an NTFS drive.
Download Tuxera NTFS for Mac:
- Go to “https://ntfsformac.tuxera.com/” in your browser.
- Click the Download Now button to download this NTFS for Mac tool to your Mac.
- Find the downloaded installation package (usually a .dmg file) in your Downloads folder or where your browser saves downloads. Double-click the .dmg file to run the installer to follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- After the installation and any required restarts, you can connect the NTFS drive to your Mac and it should have both read and write capabilities.
EaseUS NTFS for Mac
EaseUS NTFS for Mac is another easy-to-use NTFS for Mac software. You can install it on your Mac and get full read and write access to NTFS drives in macOS.
Download EaseUS NTFS for Mac:
- Go to its official website: https://toolbox.easeus.com/ntfs-for-mac/.
- Click the Free Download button and it will download the trial version of this program to your Mac.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- After that, you can use NTFS drives on your Mac with both read and write support. You can edit, copy, create, and delete files on the NTFS drive with no hassle.
This post introduces where and how to download an NTFS for Mac software program to make the NTFS drives read-write on Mac. 3 tools are introduced. Make sure to keep the NTFS for Mac software updated to ensure compatibility with the latest macOS updates and improvements in functionality.
If you need a Mac cleaner program to clean and speed up your Mac, you can try BuhoCleaner.