3 Ways to Use Secret Passcode to Unlock Any iPhone 
Summary: Does a secret passcode exist to unlock any iPhone? In this quick manual article, we will show you how to use the "Secret Passcode" to unlock any iPhone.
Apple prides itself on its privacy and security measures built into both its iOS software and iPhone hardware. But by now, rumors are still out there saying one can find and use a universal "secret passcode" to unlock any iPhone with or without original owners permission.
So does the "secret passcode" exist? Can anyone to use a "secret passcode" to unlock any iPhone, in year of 2023? In this quick iPhone manual article, we will discuss this topic and show you if you can do this magic on your iPhone.
Does The "Secret Passcode" Exist To Unlock Any iPhone?
First thing first, for sure the most concerned question is if a "secret passcode" to unlock any iPhone? The quick answer is NO. Whether you want to break passcode for other’s iPhone or you want to completely unlock an iOS/ipadOS device, it’s NOT possible to find a secret yet universal passcode to do the hack.
However, the good thing is, with either Apple suggested methods or other third-party professional tools, you can regain access to your lockdown iPhone. Read on this article to find a way to have your "secret passcode" to unlock any iPhone.
How To Use iTunes As "Secret Passcode" To Unlock Any iPhone
The first method we recommend you to try is using iTunes (or Finder for macOS version above Catalina), which is an Apple official way to handle with a lockup iPhone. Acturally you can also use it as a "secret passcode" to unlock any iPhone you have.
- Disconnect the iPhone that you forgot the passcode from the computer and then shut it down.
- To power off an iPhone 8/8 Plus and all newer models: Press and hold both the Side button and the Volume Down button until you see the Power Off slider.
- To shut down an iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s Plus: Press and hold the Side button until you see the Power Off slider.
- To shut down an iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/SE (1st generation) and all earlier models: Press and hold the Top button until the Power Off slider appears.
- Drag the Power Off slider when you see it to turn off your iPhone. Wait at least a minute to make sure it shuts down completely.
- Use correct button/button combo per your iPhone model to put it in Recovery Mode. Remember to hold the right button firmly and long enough until you go to next step.
- For an iPhone 8/8 Plus and all newer models (iPhone 13/12/11/Xs/Xr/X) use the Side button.
- For an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus use the Volume Down button.
- For an iPhone SE (1st generation), and iPhone 6s, iPhone 5/5s/5c/4s/4 and earlier use the Home button. Then, press and hold the right button tightly and immediately connect your iPhone to the computer. Don't unlease the button until you see the Recovery Mode screen showing on your iPhone.
- Then, press and hold the right button tightly and immediately connect your iPhone to the computer. Don't unlease the button until you see the Recovery Mode screen showing on your iPhone.
- Open the Finder app on your Mac (for macOS version higher than Catalina) or the iTunes app on your Windows PC computer. Find your iPhone device icon on the left sidebar of iTunes/Finder.
When you see a message titled There is a problem with the iPhone "iPhone" that requires it to be updated or restored, you have two options Update or Restore. Use Restore to unlock your iPhone. This is our first "secret passcode" to unlock any iPhone.
When completed, you can disconnect your iPhone from the computer, then set up and use your iPhone as new.
How To Use iCloud As "Secret Passcode" To Unlock Any iPhone
If you have turned on the Find My iPhone feature, congratulations, now you have another "secret passcode" to unlock your secuirity locked up iPhone. Here are the steps to go.
Here's what you need to do:
Open iCloud website on either your mobile device or your computer. Log in to the same Apple ID account that is linked to your iPhone.
Click All Devices at the top side, then select the iPhone you want to unlock.
Click Erase [device] > Enter your Apple ID password to comfirm to use this "secret passcode" to unlock your iPhone.
How To Use BuhoUnlocker As "Secret Passcode" To Unlock Any iPhone
Actually the top and most shared "secret passcode" to unlock any secuirity locked up iPhone is by using a capable iPhone Passcode Unlocker utility software. BuhoUnlocker is the best in its kind that can unlock your iPhone without iTunes or iCloud. With its simple and secure iOS passcode unlocker engine, you can access to your iPhone in just a few clicks.
- Download and install BuhoUnlocker on your PC or Mac.
- Launch it and click Unlock Screen Passcode > Start.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and put it into recovery mode.
- Download the firmware for your iPhone, click Start Unlock, and wait for the unlocking process to complete.
- When you see the hello screen on your iPhone, set up your iPhone.
Now do you have clear idea about how to use a "secret passcode" to unlock any iPhone? If you still have any questions, feel free to ask us and we are happy to help. At last, don’t forget to download BuhoUnlocker to start solving your iPhone passcode issues.