3 Ways to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer 
Wondering if it is possible to unlock an iPhone passcode without a computer? You're in the right place. Here we will show you how to do it.
Face ID and Touch ID make unlocking your iPhone super easy. However, when you have problems with Face ID or Touch ID, you have no choice but to enter the correct passcode to access your iPhone.
What if you forgot your iPhone passcode? Is it possible to unlock your iPhone without a computer? Don't worry. We are here to help you out. Read on to learn how.
What Happens if You Forget Your iPhone Passcode
If you enter the wrong passcode too many times on your iPhone screen, you'll see the message "iPhone Is Disabled" or "iPhone Unavailable," depending on which iOS your iPhone is running. In this case, you must wait a short time before trying again. But that doesn't mean you can try as many times as you want, when you enter the wrong passcode for the 10th time, your iPhone will disable itself forever and display the "Security Lockout" or "iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes" screen.
Now that we know what happens if you forget your iPhone passcode, let's take a look at the solutions to a locked iPhone.
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer
According to Apple, the best way to unlock a disabled iPhone is to use Finder or iTunes on a computer. What if you don't have a computer?
Don't worry. Try the following methods to unlock your iPhone passcode without a computer.
Method 1. Use the Security Lockout Feature
Security Lockout is a new security feature introduced by Apple in iOS 15.2. It can help you quickly erase your iPhone, thereby removing the iPhone passcode. No computer is required. Note, however, that this feature is only available on iPhones running iOS 15.2 or later and connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.
Here's how to use the Security Lockout feature to unlock your iPhone passcode:
- Keep entering the wrong passcode until you see the Security Lockout screen.
- Tap the Erase iPhone option in the bottom corner of your screen.
- Tap Erase iPhone again to confirm.
- Enter your Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple ID, then tap Erase iPhone to permanently delete all data on your device.
- When you see the hello screen on your iPhone, set up your device again. If you have a backup, restore your files from the backup later.
Method 2. Use iCloud
Another way to unlock a locked iPhone is to use iCloud. Once you have Find My turned on on your iPhone, you can use iCloud to remotely erase your iPhone. Here's how:
- Go to iCloud.com on another iPhone or iPad.
- Sign in to your account, then locate Find My.
- From the All Devices list, find your locked iPhone, then click it.
- Click the Erase iPhone button and enter your Apple ID password to turn off Find My.
- Click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to delete all content and settings from your device.
- When your device restarts, set it up.
Method 3. Use the Find My App
If you have another Apple device signed in with the same Apple ID, use the built-in Find My app to quickly erase your locked iPhone.
- Open the Find My app on your other iPhone or iPad.
- Switch to the Devices tab and click on the iPhone you want to unlock.
- Scroll down the screen to find the Erase iPhone option.
- Tap Erase iPhone, and then confirm.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to erase the locked iPhone.
- After the erasing process is complete, set up your iPhone.
Bonus Tip: How to Quickly Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer
Not everyone wants to do the manual unlocking job. If you are one of them, check out BuhoUnlocker, a handy iPhone passcode unlocker. It is designed to remove various passcode restrictions on iPhone, such as screen passcode, screen time passcode, Apple ID password, and MDM lock. No iOS skills are required.
How to Unlock iPhone with BuhoUnlocker:
- Download and install BuhoUnlocker on your computer.
- Launch it and select Unlock Screen Passcode > Start.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and put your iPhone into recovery mode as required.
- Download the latest firmware for your iPhone and start unlocking your device.
- When your device restarts, set it up.
Hopefully, by using one or more of the methods above, you have successfully unlocked your iPhone. It's worth noting that all of these methods will delete all the content and settings on your iPhone. If you haven't backed up your iPhone, all your data will be lost. So be sure to back up your iPhone regularly.